- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
2010 Australian Open
Latest 2010 Australian Open Items
Murray beat Federer for the first time in a Grand Slam event to advance to the Australian Open final against top-ranked Novak Djokovic.
Ending a nation's long drought, and snapping his own four-final skid in majors, Andy Murray finally pulled through with everything at stake on a Grand Slam stage, shrugging off defending champion Novak Djokovic's comeback bid to win the U.S. Open in five sets.
Rafael Nadal's Grand Slam count will stay stuck at 11 for now, sidetracked by another knee problem.
From 1983 to 2003, the world's top two players never met each other in the Wimbledon men's final.
Novak Djokovic won his second Australian Open title, breezing past Andy Murray 6-4, 6-2, 6-3 on Sunday to extend Britain's near 75-year drought in men's singles Grand Slams.