- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - 2010 Wimbledon Championships
The 2010 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from Monday 21 June until Sunday 4 July 2010. It was the 124th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the third Grand Slam tennis event of 2010. The Queen attended on Thursday 24 June 2010, for the first time in more than 30 years. - Source: Wikipedia
The U.S. Open is the only Grand Slam tournament that schedules two men's semifinals on Saturday. If both aren't completed Saturday, the men's final can't be played as scheduled Sunday and needs to be delayed until Monday — which has happened each of the past four years in New York.
Hoping to avoid a fifth consecutive Monday finish, the U.S. Open is moving the start of the men's semifinals to an hour earlier than usual.