- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
Latest 2012-09-11 Items
Former Florida Rep. Allen West said Wednesday that Congress needs to appoint a special committee to investigate the Sept. 11, 2012, fatal attacks on America’s consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Virginia Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly said the media has no business using the word "scandal" to describe the ongoing challenges to truth that are beating down the White House, the president and his administration these past weeks.
The U.S. military has a new set of orders in its pursuit of the terrorists who are guilty of killing four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi: Capture or kill.
When President Obama hands the keys to the Oval Office to his successor in 2017, he'll leave behind more than $9.3 trillion in red ink. With difficulty, red ink can be washed out. A legacy of scandal is permanent.
Pushing back against critics who have said no new information emerged from last week's Benghazi hearing, Sen. Susan Collins said Sunday the congressional inquiry raised important questions about the military response to the 2012 terrorist attack.
President Obama is presiding over an administration that has engaged in the systematic abuse of power. This is the real meaning of the Benghazi tragedy.
Hanging over Wednesday's hearing on administration failings during the Sept. 11 attack in Benghazi, Libya, was former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's question: "What difference at this point does it make?"
Sen. Mark R. Warner, Virginia Democrat, has been a do-nothing senator while carrying water for President Obama's disastrous policies. He claims to be a great businessman, but what successful business person now in position of power as a United States senator stands by and does nothing while the president enacts policies that have wreaked havoc on our economy?
The Ansar al Sharia Brigade, the Islamist terror group linked to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, continues to operate freely in that Libyan city, according to U.S. military officials.