- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
2012 Summer Olympics
Latest 2012 Summer Olympics Items
Tennis matches at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London begin on July 28. On Sunday night, Venus Williams was still stateside as she took the court with the Washington Kastles.
Britons may be watching lots of Olympic athletes this summer but they sure aren't moving more themselves.
As the mainstream news media ramps up reports of Republican disunity over Mitt Romney's campaign style, it's interesting to note that the nominee has been photographed multiple times recently in what could be his favorite summer wear: A navy blue casual shirt with a "Salt Lake City 2002" logo. Lucky shirt? Maybe. Reminder? Perhaps.
Never count out Oscar Pistorius.
From hanging baskets of blooming flowers to the full-scale regeneration of one of the Britain's poorest areas, hidden corners of London are being spruced up for the 2012 Summer Olympics, with organizers racing to beautify the run-down East End less than two months before the start of the games.
From hanging baskets of blooming flowers to the full-scale regeneration of one of Britain's poorest areas, hidden corners of London are being spruced up for the 2012 Summer Olympics, with organizers racing to beautify the rundown East End less than two months before the start of the games.
Paul McCartney has confirmed an Olympic-sized rumor, saying he'll be the closing act at the London 2012 Olympics' opening ceremony.
Besides going after a medal in the boxing ring at the London Olympics, Sadaf Rahimi will be taking a few punches in the fight for equal rights for Afghan women.