- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - 20Th English League
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate revenues over $650 million in the current financial year as it posted record full-year revenues.
Fresh from winning a record 20th English league title, Manchester United is also keeping up its success off the field by producing record revenues while reducing its debts.
United regained the Premier League title on Monday after Robin van Persie's first-half hat trick sealed a 3-0 win over Aston Villa.