- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - 20Th English League
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate revenues over $650 million in the current financial year as it posted record full-year revenues.
Fresh from winning a record 20th English league title, Manchester United is also keeping up its success off the field by producing record revenues while reducing its debts.
United regained the Premier League title on Monday after Robin van Persie's first-half hat trick sealed a 3-0 win over Aston Villa.