- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
21 Jump Street
Latest 21 Jump Street Items
"The Twilight Saga" is gonna need a bigger garage.
The audiences are proving far more unpredictable than the movies Hollywood has created to pack them into theaters this summer.
The fan votes — not just the odds — were in "The Hunger Games' " favor at the MTV Movie Awards.
This year's MTV Movie Awards will be a showdown between a bevy of bridesmaids and a cast of killer kids.
"The Hunger Games" finished as the No. 1 box-office draw for the fourth-straight weekend with $21.1 million.
"The Hunger Games" continues to rule the box office with $33.1 million in its third weekend, raising its domestic haul to $302.4 million.
"The Hunger Games" keeps winning new challenges: It's now the highest-grossing film of 2012 after just two weekends in theaters.
"The Hunger Games" shot near the top of the blockbuster list with a $152.5 million opening weekend domestically, the third-best revenue haul ever.
"The Hunger Games" has filled fan appetites with a $155 million opening weekend that puts it near the top of the domestic record book.