- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - 2Nd Marine Division
The 2nd Marine Division is scheduled to hold a series of events over two days to celebrate its 73rd birthday.
An explosion that killed seven Camp Lejeune Marines during a nighttime training exercise was the result of human error and insufficient training, according to the results of a military investigation.
Seven Marines were killed and eight wounded during a live-fire training exercise that went awry when a 60-millimeter mortar exploded.
The Pentagon has suspended the use of all 60 mm mortars after seven Marines were killed late Monday in an explosion during a training exercise in western Nevada.