- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
4th Of July
Latest 4th Of July Items
The dam finally broke for the Washington Nationals on Sunday.
You won't see the soldiers of the Old Guard on Monday night, but you'll hear them if you're anywhere near the Mall.
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus G. McCotter of Michigan used a sweltering Fourth of July weekend and his red, white and blue guitar to formally announce his presidential bid at a lakeside conservative gathering in Michigan.
Like its customers this Fourth of July, the U.S. fireworks business is looking up these days.
Coming out of the July 4th weekend, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the clear front-runner in the crowded Republican field of White House hopefuls — though history suggests the early lead in the polls won't necessarily make him a shoo-in at the ballot box.
The accelerating GOP presidential campaigns in Iowa probably will define front-runner Mitt Romney's chief challengers over the next six weeks and could force the former Massachusetts governor to reconsider his decision to mount only modest efforts in this early voting state.
Minnesota lawmakers headed home for a long holiday weekend, bracing for likely public anger as some of them meet constituents for the first time since a failure to reach a budget agreement forced a government shutdown.
A two-seat plane had to be escorted to the ground by an F-15 fighter an after straying into a restricted zone around Camp David in Maryland, where the president is spending most of the Fourth of July weekend with his family.
This year's Fourth of July race to stuff your face with hot dogs has a new women-only pigout.