- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
8 Simple Rules
Latest 8 Simple Rules Items
Other TV series have woven a cast member's death into an episode honoring them and their character. But "Glee" has an especially sensitive task.
There are 2 1/2 weeks left for Warner Bros. Television and CBS to decide the fate of "Two and a Half Men."
Those lampooning lads who made a laughingstock of the living dead in "Shaun of the Dead" now set their satiric sights on idealized rural English life and over-the-top cop movies in the wild sendup Hot Fuzz, new from Universal Studios Home Entertainment ($29.98). It's our ...