- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - A. Hewson
Ms. Hewson added, "Even in an uncertain budget environment, our portfolio of products and capabilities, robust cash generation, and outstanding performance by our 116,000 employees, continue to deliver value to our customers and shareholders."
"Overall, we had strong operational performance and program execution across all business areas this quarter," said Marillyn A. Hewson, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin, which is based in Bethesda, Md.