- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
A. James Reimer
Latest A. James Reimer Items
Maple Leafs goalie James Reimer made 49 saves and Joffrey Lupul scored the winner in the shootout to lift Toronto to a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals.
Alex Ovechkin continued his torrid scoring pace and the Caps fired a season-high 50 shots, but still came away with just one point.
Maple Leafs goalie James Reimer says the injury that prematurely ended his season was neck-related rather than a concussion.
It was over in 32 seconds.
There's no franchise in the NHL more valuable than the Toronto Maple Leafs. They're Canada's team more than any of the seven clubs north of the border, worth $521 million, according to Forbes Magazine, despite not winning a Stanley Cup since 1967.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock's debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
Johan Franzen broke a tie in the second period, Ty Conklin stopped 29 shots and the Detroit Red Wings beat Colorado 3-0 on Saturday to spoil a night in which the Avalanche retired the jersey of Peter Forsberg.
Mike Knuble said Tuesday morning that he looked at two different standings and saw the Capitals in first place in one and in second in the other. There’s no doubt anymore.