- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Aapo Markkanen
Mr. Markkanen said the firm "believes that number will exceed 161 million subscribers in 2016, meaning a compound annual growth rate of nearly 95 percent. Sometime in 2012, the Asia-Pacific area will become the largest regional market for mobile music streaming."
"The number of subscribers to mobile music streaming services is expected to approach 5.9 million by the end of this year," ABI analyst Aapo Markkanen said in a news release.