- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Aaron Baddeley Items
Sergio Garcia missed the cut in his first major as a pro, at Carnoustie in 1999 for the British Open. He has played in every major since then, a streak of 46 in a row that suddenly is in danger.
Tiger Woods spent two days with instructor Sean Foley in Florida before coming to the Barclays, this after the Canadian-born coach worked with him during the PGA Championship.
Jeff Overton shot an 8-under 62 on Friday to take a four-stroke lead midway through the inaugural Greenbrier Classic.
On the eve of Tiger Woods' arrival at Congressional for this week's inaugural AT&T National, another golf prodigy from Southern California took Old Blue for a test drive yesterday.
Weekend Review " In Case You Missed It
OAKMONT, Pa. -- Phil Mickelson was wrong about a couple of things at this year's U.S. Open. He was wrong — painfully wrong, missed-the-cut wrong — to try to play ultratough Oakmont with a bum left wrist. And he was wrong — rose-colored-glasses wrong (or maybe Nostradamus wrong) — in predicting that his 7-over opening round was "still below the winning score."
OAKMONT, Pa. — The U.S. Open has come down to a duel between golf's howitzer and a posse of the game's young guns.