- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Topic - Aaron Bowen
Swingman Aaron Bowen will return for a fifth season with the Georgetown Hoyas, CSNwashington has learned.
Georgetown center Moses Ayegba will not return to the team next season, while guard Aaron Bowen will be back.
Markel Starks scored 27 points in his final college game as Georgetown's season came to an end with a high-scoring loss at Florida State.
Georgetown picked up a crucial 75-63 victory over Creighton on senior night.
Shut down by Georgetown, Doug McDermott was trying to get open in the lane late in the first half. The ball never made it to him.
Georgetown lacks shooting depth, but it's time for even suspect 3-point option to let loose against Villanova's suspect perimeter defense.
Georgetown blew a double-digit lead for the second straight game thanks to going without a field goal for the final 9:44 in Saturday's 67-57 loss to Seton Hall.
Georgetown played without two starters, lost three players to fouls and trailed in the final seconds of regulation only to force overtime and defeat Butler 70-67 for their wildest win of the season.
Markel Starks played all 40 minutes and scored 21 points as the Georgetown Hoyas defeated DePaul 61-54 in the Big East opener for both teams.
Workers faced one of their busiest days on Monday as the midnight enrollment deadline loomed, said Aaron Bowen, deputy director of Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties.
Bowen said the website was allowing clients to create accounts, but wasn't letting them review the insurance options available.