- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Aaron Bowen
Swingman Aaron Bowen will return for a fifth season with the Georgetown Hoyas, CSNwashington has learned.
Georgetown center Moses Ayegba will not return to the team next season, while guard Aaron Bowen will be back.
Markel Starks scored 27 points in his final college game as Georgetown's season came to an end with a high-scoring loss at Florida State.
Georgetown picked up a crucial 75-63 victory over Creighton on senior night.
Shut down by Georgetown, Doug McDermott was trying to get open in the lane late in the first half. The ball never made it to him.
Georgetown lacks shooting depth, but it's time for even suspect 3-point option to let loose against Villanova's suspect perimeter defense.
Georgetown blew a double-digit lead for the second straight game thanks to going without a field goal for the final 9:44 in Saturday's 67-57 loss to Seton Hall.
Georgetown played without two starters, lost three players to fouls and trailed in the final seconds of regulation only to force overtime and defeat Butler 70-67 for their wildest win of the season.
Markel Starks played all 40 minutes and scored 21 points as the Georgetown Hoyas defeated DePaul 61-54 in the Big East opener for both teams.
Workers faced one of their busiest days on Monday as the midnight enrollment deadline loomed, said Aaron Bowen, deputy director of Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties.
Bowen said the website was allowing clients to create accounts, but wasn't letting them review the insurance options available.