- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest aaron brooks Items
Among the many things the struggling Denver Nuggets are finding out this season is that they need at least 100 points to beat most NBA teams.
With a quick step to his left, Anthony Davis bolted from the man he was supposed to guard and launched himself toward the backboard in time to swat away Ty Lawson's driving layup.
Aaron Brooks watched attentively as Denver assistant Melvin Hunt used a laptop to go over the Nuggets' system. Jan Vesely also kept a close watch on the screen from his seat on the other side of Hunt.
This one was all over in the first quarter, right about the time Jimmy Butler's only 3-pointer made it a 20-point game.
The Denver Nuggets addressed their point guard problem Thursday by sending Andre Miller to Washington and acquiring Aaron Brooks from Houston in a pair of deals at the trade deadline.
The Houston Rockets have traded Aaron Brooks to the Denver Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton.
Chandler Parsons and the Houston Rockets made it two straight over a Texas rival without James Harden.
Since signing with Houston this summer, Dwight Howard has been telling everyone that Terrence Jones had a chance to be a very good player.
Martell Webster was Greg Oden's teammate in Portland when the 7-footer went down with a knee injury in 2009. He also saw Oden's "amazing" return to the NBA Wednesday night at the Verizon Center.