- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Aaron David Miller
Latest Aaron David Miller Items
The agreement on Iran's nuclear program provides President Obama with a rare potential achievement in a blunder-filled second term, but the move is also raising tensions with Israel, America's most important ally in the Middle East.
President Obama's foreign policy strategy of "soft power" and reliance on international organizations is suffering setbacks around the globe this year, including from Egypt, Syria, Russia and China.
President Obama is putting together a new national security team at the Pentagon and the CIA that is said to be designed for an era of downsizing.
On Monday, President Obama nominated former Nebraska GOP senator Chuck Hagel to replace Leon Panetta as the next secretary of defense.
A former Israeli spymaster is urging the United States to launch a military strike against Iran's nuclear sites because Washington has the ability to inflict greater damage than his own nation.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu challenged President Obama on Thursday to reaffirm U.S. commitments to allow Israel to keep major settlements in the West Bank as part of any final peace deal with the Palestinian Authority.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu travels to Washington this week as the Jewish state confronts new border clashes coinciding with the anniversary of the Palestinians' defeat in the 1948 war and protests that some analysts say signals the start of another uprising, or intifada.
A scenic seaside city echoed with gunfire Saturday as protesters defied government forces in Syria's second day of nationwide unrest, burning tires, attacking businesses and setting the offices of the ruling party aflame.
Palestinian leaders told the Obama administration they are ready to accept nearly any security arrangements for a Palestinian state demanded by Israel, according to a senior official of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).