- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Aaron Henry
"I wouldn't consider us to be great yet either because we have still have a lot more improvement to go," Henry said. "I don't think we've truly reached that pinnacle of success to where we can be considered as great, but we have done some things a whole lot better this year and I would say we are a solid secondary compared to last year. We're giving up less touchdowns and we're tackling a whole lot better."
"Not taking anything away from Northwestern, but to put up 70 points on a team like that _ I don't know who's doing these computer things, but how can you not pay attention to that?" safety Aaron Henry said. "I think we can play with Oregon, I think we can play Auburn."