- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Aaron Hernandez Items
The New England Patriots didn't wait for Aaron Hernandez's legal troubles to play themselves out.
The New England Patriots did not wait until Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder to cut ties with the troubled tight end, releasing him from the roster on Wednesday morning soon after police led him from his house in handcuffs.
New England tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder and weapons counts Wednesday in the slaying of a Massachusetts man.
Police on Sunday searched the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for the second time since a semipro football player was found dead less than a half-mile away
A spokeswoman for the Bristol County district attorney's office said Sunday that officials are not releasing details. Spokeswoman Yasmina Serdarevic said officials also are not talking about the cause of death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found on Monday. His death was ruled a homicide
The company that makes Muscle Milk is ending its endorsement deal with Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Roger Goodell is doing what any commissioner or president of a sports league would when one of his players is being investigated in a criminal case.
A warrant was issued Friday morning for the arrest of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez had a connection to a homicide victim found in an industrial park near the athlete's home, but family and officials were mum on the nature of their relationship Thursday, two days after police first visited the upscale division.