- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Aaron Hernandez Items
A pre-trial hearing for a man charged as an accessory to murder in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been rescheduled.
The legal problems of current and former SEC players _ from ex-Florida and NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez to LSU running back Jeremy Hill _ cast a negative light on the league that has won seven consecutive national championships.
In the past few months, more than two dozen NFL players and a sprinkling of front-office executives have been arrested for crimes ranging from petty to deadly.
Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard was arrested and accused of drunk driving Thursday in Nebraska while on probation for assaulting a police officer, the second New England player to get in serious legal trouble this summer.
Aaron Hernandez's troubles have become Urban Meyer's problem.
Robert Kraft claims he was duped, though the owner of the New England Patriots seemed to have plenty of warnings before taking tight end Aaron Hernandez in the 2010 NFL draft.
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was "argumentative" and slammed the door on police during their first encounter following his friend's death, according to court records.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said it is "wrong and irresponsible" to connect him or his former Florida staff to the murder charge facing Aaron Hernandez.
Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, was driving Sunday with a female passenger, Tabitha Perry, when his car shot into the air and rammed the Farmington Country Club.