- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Aaron Hill Items
The Arizona Diamondbacks have designated infielder Cody Ransom for assignment to make room for the two players acquired in Tuesday's trade with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Blue Jays shortstop Yunel Escobar was ejected in the sixth inning of Saturday's game against Texas for arguing a call at first base.
An 18-year-old was killed in a crash on the same five-mile stretch of highway that was named in memory of his father, a soldier killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan in 2008.
A seven-day disabled list for concussions wouldn't have done Aaron Hill much good when the Toronto Blue Jays second baseman missed the final four months of 2008 with the injury.
Capsules of American League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
John Farrell arrived at his first spring training as manager of the Toronto Blue Jays facing the same problem as his predecessors: the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox.
Baltimore Orioles right-hander Alfredo Simon was ejected from Sunday's game against the Blue Jays after hitting Toronto slugger Jose Bautista in the arm.
Rookie Jake Arrieta allowed four hits over six shutout innings, Nick Markakis and Adam Jones homered, and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Toronto Blue Jays 11-3 on Tuesday night to win a fourth straight series for the first time since 2004.
Jose Bautista has hit his major league-leading 43rd homer during the Toronto Blue Jays' 10-run sixth inning against the Tampa Bay Rays.