- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Aaron Jackson
Helena native and former Eastern Oregon softball coach Aaron Jackson is the first softball coach at Carroll College.
A gay rights activist and philanthropist has purchased the residence neighboring the Westboro Baptist Church headquarters in Topeka, Kansas, and he has painted it as a gay pride flag.
"I've been accused in the past of being all over the place, and they're probably right on some level," Mr. Jackson said. "Right now we are standing up to bigotry and promoting equality."
"It hit me right away," he told Gawker. "Huh. That would be interesting to own a house across from the Westboro Baptist Church and turn it into something.'