- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Aaron Kromer
New Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman wasted little time filling out his staff after being hired on Wednesday.
New Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman wasted little time assembling his staff after being hired on Wednesday, bringing in two coordinators.
Still stinging from the thrashing they took from Robert Griffin III, the New Orleans Saints turn their attention toward defending another dual threat quarterback this Sunday in Carolina's Cam Newton.
The New Orleans Saints designated offensive line coach Aaron Kromer as the interim head coach for the first six regular-season games, when assistant head coach Joe Vitt will have to serve his suspension in connection with the NFL's bounty investigation.
Bill Parcells is unlikely to become the New Orleans Saints' interim coach, according to multiple reports.
Sean Payton's many motivational ploys included a life-size poster of an exit door on the locker room wall at Saints headquarters. It served as a not-so-subtle reminder that finding the way out of the organization was easy for those who failed to buy into his way.
He notes that he lost 55 pounds and tells Saints offensive line coach Aaron Kromer: "No more fat jokes."
After offering a variety of advice to various coaches about how to beat the Packers, he writes, "I love you guys. It would be great to be sitting here in this God terrible place and be able to have a smile on my face at least for one night."