- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Aaron Mclear
An Alabama man who served 18 months in Australian prison for his wife's drowning death has returned to the United States where he could face prosecution for killing her during their 2003 honeymoon on the Great Barrier Reef, a law enforcement official said.
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's 17-year-old son was co-host of a rowdy alcohol-fueled Halloween party where Los Angeles officers cited several people for underage drinking, police said.
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger issued an extradition order for Watson, his spokesman Aaron McLear said late Wednesday.