- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Aaron Mclear
"That was months ago, and certainly the state of the race is different than we anticipated and that amount could make a difference," said his spokesman, Aaron McLear. "He just wants to do everything within his power to win."
Jacobs, who was a colleague of Kashkari's at PIMCO, flew Kashkari and others to the third game of the World Series in St. Louis in October, and the two attended a game between the Cleveland Browns and Kansas City Chiefs in Kansas City the following day, McLear said.