- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Aaron Miller
Democrats in the 1st District have endorsed U.S. Rep. Tim Walz in his run for a fifth term in Congress.
Republican delegates on Saturday selected businessman Aaron Miller to challenge Democratic U.S. Rep. Tim Walz this fall, and the two defeated candidates agreed not to run in the official primary in August.
Winona Daily News (http://bit.ly/1k3q2Jq ) says Miller has made multiple $40,000 loans to his campaign.
He said the state nonetheless uses this inaccurate data to make decisions about when to grant new water permits.