- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Aaron Ramsey
Arsenal signed Kim Kallstrom on loan from Spartak Moscow on Friday even though the Premier League club identified that the Sweden midfielder was carrying a back injury during his medical examination.
Arsenal has been dealt a blow in the race for the English Premier League title with midfielder Aaron Ramsey expected to miss up to six weeks of action because of a thigh injury.
Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
Manchester City delivered a ruthless attacking display to rout Manchester United 4-1 in the Premier League on Sunday, the first derby between the rivals since the retirement of United manager Alex Ferguson.
Messi scored his 60th, 61st and 62nd career goals in his 80th Champions League match to help Barcelona make a winning start to its European campaign with a 4-0 victory over Ajax on Wednesday.
Borussia Dortmund's impressive display over the weekend earned it first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll on Tuesday.
Arsenal wouldn't get a penny in compensation from France or Wales if Samir Nasri or Aaron Ramsey are hurt playing for their national teams Tuesday. Yet the London club could get a tidy insurance payout if Jack Wilshere picks up an injury marshaling England's midfield against Ghana.