- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Aaron Sorkin Items
After an autumn in which Sarah Paulson went through some pretty harrowing stuff, the idea of doing a play this winter in New York didn't initially seem like much of a reward.
The first film on the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs since his death will debut in January at the Sundance Film Festival, organizers said.
"Sex and God at Yale" is a title that just demands your attention. Sex sells, and when you plug God into the equation, the result is a Shakespearean human struggle played out on Yale's campus -- rightly described by the author as the "cradle of American presidents."
President Barack Obama is raising campaign cash with the help of Hollywood star power on Monday as his opponent closes in on a vice presidential selection.
For the third straight month, President Barack Obama and the Democratic Party significantly trailed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and the Republican Party in fundraising.
Can President Barack Obama raise the money he needs to hold onto the White House?
Beaten in the money chase by Republican challenger Mitt Romney for the third straight month, President Obama on Monday turned again to one of the Democratic Party's most lucrative and reliable sources of campaign cash — Hollywood.
Olivia Munn prides herself on working with three powerful S names in Hollywood: Jon Stewart on "The Daily Show," Steven Soderbergh in the film "Magic Mike" and Aaron Sorkin on HBO's "The Newsroom." But to hear her tell it, she's still and up-and-comer _ and maybe a bit of a cheat.
Aaron Sorkin is confronting critics of his HBO drama head on.