- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Aaron Taliaferro
"I feel like Duke, to me, has always been that team, kind of like how we're seen now," he said. "U.Va. is in kind of the same boat, but now we're playing better."
"It totally bothers me," he said. "Really, I hope these guys realize that having lost to them three years in a row now, what this game means. Each week we say it, but this is really the biggest game on the schedule right now."