- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Aaron Taliaferro
"It totally bothers me," he said. "Really, I hope these guys realize that having lost to them three years in a row now, what this game means. Each week we say it, but this is really the biggest game on the schedule right now."
"I feel like Duke, to me, has always been that team, kind of like how we're seen now," he said. "U.Va. is in kind of the same boat, but now we're playing better."