- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Aaron Toomey
Allen Williamson scored 18 points, and Connor Green and national player of the year Aaron Toomey added 16 each, helping the Lord Jeffs (30-2) push their season-ending winning streak to a school-record 24 games, and match the Amherst record for victories in a season.
"I figured right when they went out, people would notice and we'd stop and they'd stop the game, do something," Toomey said. "It was kind of weird."