- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Aaron Volpatti
With Mikhail Grabovski and Brooks Laich sidelined by injuries the Caps could use the help of top prospect Evgeny Kuznetsov.
One point separates the the Capitals from the Flyers. A win today would put the Caps in playoff position.
Four of the Capitals' five Olympians returned to practice on Tuesday at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
Mike Green sat out the final five games before the Olympic break, but told reporters Wednesday he's feeling fine.
The Capitals' third defense pairing of Julien Brouillette and Patrick Wey has one game of NHL experience. Catch tonight's action beginning at 6:30 p.m. on CSN.
With three games remaining before the Olympic break, Capitals defenseman Mike Green is likely to shut it down until after the Winter Games.
Aside from defenseman Jack Hillen's broken leg, the Capitals have been pretty healthy this season. Until now.
Michal Neuvirth gets his first consecutive starts of the season, but will Mike Green and Brooks Laich be in the lineup?
The Capitals blew leads of 2-0, 3-1 and 4-2 but were rescued by Alex Ovechkin, who cranked an overtime slapshot past Jimmy Howard 2:37 into the extra period.
Michal Neuvirth gets his first consecutive starts of the season. Mike Green and Brooks Laich will not play.
Alex Ovechkin is missing his third game of the season. The Caps won their first two games without him by a combined score of 10-2.
The Capitals woke up this morning out of a playoff spot. Is that enough incentive to beat the Rangers in New York?
Since scoring 30 goals in his first 34 games, Alex Ovechkin has just four in his last 12. A tough schedule on an off the ice has Adam Oates concerned.
Philipp Grubauer will start for the 13th time in 19 games when the Capitals visit the Columbus Blue Jackets tonight at 7. Catch all the action on CSN.
Capitals coach Adam Oates says San Jose Sharks captain Joe Thornton is an 'excellent' example of what Caps rookie Tom Wilson can be become.
Volpatti said he's not quite 100 percent, but Capitals coach Adam Oates said Green, Erskine and Grabovski are all cleared to play and will be available when the Caps return to action Thursday, Feb. 27 against the Florida Panthers.
Volpatti pointed out that every player in the NHL has been a top player on his team at some point in his career.