- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Aaron Williamson
Authorities in Albuquerque area asking for the public's help in identifying a body found in a tunnel.
Authorities say a high-speed chase involving deputies in Bernalillo County resulted in a series of car crashes but without serious injuries.
Authorities say a man has died after a vehicle he was a passenger in crashed into a utility pole in Albuquerque.
Authorities say an 87-year-old Albuquerque man is being treated at a hospital after being stranded for three days without food or water.
Authorities say an Albuquerque man has died after his vehicle struck a utility pole.
Federal marshals shot a wanted felon Tuesday morning in southwest Albuquerque, sparking a small protest in a city already tense over recent shootings by Albuquerque officers, authorities said.
A school bus driver in Albuquerque is accused of unsafe driving.
Authorities say a 37-year-old man is facing charges in connection with an Albuquerque-area shoplifting ring.
A teenage boy fatally shot two adults and three children at a home near Albuquerque, authorities said Sunday.
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department spokesman Aaron Williamson says the body of 41-year-old Sergio Bickham was found in a tunnel under Interstate 40 west of Albuquerque on Saturday night.
Williamson says the body is described as a white male in his 30s, between 5-foot-8 and 5-foot-10 and weighing around 160 pounds.