- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
By Yleem D.S. Poblete
Extremists are infiltrating the Western Hemisphere to strike the U.S.
Topic - Abbas Milani
"They have shown a knack for using these kinds of crises to absolutely, brutally suppress the domestic opposition and create the kind of atmosphere where their suppression is legitimized and the opposition is either co-opted or marginalized."
"I think the day after the attack, there will be a state of emergency declared, the regime will round up anyone who it thinks might potentially be sympathetic to this attack," said Abbas Milani, co-director of the Iran Democracy Project at the Hoover Institution.