- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Abbey
A former employee at a central Kentucky abbey run by an order of Catholic monks has been indicted on dozens of theft charges that allege he stole more than $1 million from the institution.
Abbey, Katie, and Deb, pose together after a news conference to announce that Deb and Susan are the lead plaintiffs in a lawsuit seeking to overturn a state law effectively banning same-sex marriage in Pennsylvania, in Harrisburg, Pa.