- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Abc News Items
As soon as her new book hit store shelves Tuesday, Hillary Rodham Clinton became one of Twitter's biggest punch lines, mocked for her claim she and her husband were penniless when they exited the White House in 2001.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took some time Tuesday to explain what she meant when she complained of her family's financial struggles after leaving the White House, saying that with a little context, her claim holds water.
It's started. The Clintonizing of America has begun, or maybe it's Clintonmageddon.
People are signing social media prenups to set boundaries on what images and information their future spouses share online.
Pornography is an addiction that can enter your home for free, through your smart phone or iPad. Learn facts about pornography and its potential impact on you and your family.
A heartbroken father blamed the "craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA" for a gunman's bloody rampage through Santa Barbara on Friday night that left six people dead, including the killer.
A 99-year-old Maine woman has graduated from college 75 years after a $5 fee kept her from getting her diploma on time.
Police in North Carolina are looking for robbers who ignored a "No Weapons" sign at an eatery and brought firearms to their crime.
Oprah Winfrey and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton surprised Barbara Walters on Thursday as the legendary newswoman taped her final edition of "The View" to end a five-decade career on television.