- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Latest Abc News Items
Mindy Tran, 22, is recovering from a broken leg and dislocated shoulder and hip after she lay on the ground behind her Honda Accord to stop it from rolling into the street with her daughters, Saleen and Sydney, still buckled in the back seat.
FBI agents working alongside Utah state prosecutors in a wide-ranging corruption investigation have uncovered accusations of wrongdoing by two of the U.S. Senate's most prominent figures — Majority Leader Harry Reid and rising Republican Sen. Mike Lee — but the Justice Department has thwarted their bid to launch a full federal investigation.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has demanded that the Department of Agriculture investigate SeaWorld in San Antonio after a little girl, 9, was bitten by a dolphin she was allowed to pat.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
A gas line explosion early Thursday morning in one Kentucky county set several homes on fire and sent at least one victim to the hospital for treatment, one emergency responder said.
Cargill, one of the nation's largest meatpackers, has added wording to its labels on ground beef packages that indicates whether the meat inside includes a product that's been called "pink slime."
ABC News reporter Elizabeth Vargas has publicly acknowledged that she's an alcoholic, and said it took her years to admit it.
Russia has erected a "ring of steel" and the U.S. military is planning for evacuations, but the fact remains that Sochi, the site of next month's Winter Olympics, is within striking distance of Dagestan and Chechnya — volatile regions that form a caldron for Islamic militants.
A Phoenix homeowner shot and killed an intruder Friday morning after dealing with another attempted burglary the day before.