- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
Latest ABC Items
To the movie industry, the Oscars are an awards ceremony. For the rest of us, they're a show. So while we couldn't recall last year's best picture on a bet (Cameron's blue-aliens movie? No, wait, it was "Hurt Locker" from his ex!), we savor the memory of Billy Crystal's great opening bits and Jack Palance's one-armed push-ups and brave Christopher Reeve onstage, alone, in a wheelchair.
As Charlie Sheen continued to rant on, his bosses at "Two and a Half Men" seemed prepared Friday to move on. The network's decision to stop production of television's most popular sitcom this season _ and maybe for good _ has multimillion-dollar implications for CBS and producer Warner Bros. Television, but it's hardly fatal.
Just a few hours after embattled coach John O'Connor officially announced his resignation, his Holy Family University team fell to Felician College, 79-71, in the Tigers' regular-season finale.
John O'Connor had his reputation forever stained by 40 seconds of videotape.
Celebrity watchers won't need to dress up to feel like they're at the Oscars this year.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
Suspended Holy Family University men's basketball coach John O'Connor will not face criminal charges following his conflict with former player Matt Kravchuk, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office said Thursday.
How that ultimately plays out would appear to depend, as another Democratic president once said in a different context, on what the meaning of the words "really good" is. What we know beyond dispute, however, after Mr. Obama's decision Wednesday to disregard unilaterally his executive duty to defend the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) against legal challenges, is that he is the most radical leftist president this country has ever had.
Holy Family men's basketball coach John O'Connor has resigned following his videotaped conflict with former player Matt Kravchuk.