- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
Latest ABC Items
Mitt Romney yesterday touted his victory in this weekend's Iowa Republican straw poll and dismissed other poll-leading candidates' absence, saying they knew the former Massachusetts governor would win.
With record temperatures all around us, it's hard for the presidential candidates not to work up a sweat. As I stood in my kitchen stirring my evening dinner and watching the televised Republican presidential candidates debate on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," I could barely contain my laughter when the candidates had to answer a simple question about the defining mistakes of their life.
Rock ladies on Bio
Blair gets 'Dirty'
NORFOLK (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that Virginia's law regulating noisy, lewd and disorderly conduct at bars and restaurants is unconstitutional.
The scene is reminiscent of "Casey at the Bat." It's the ninth inning, two out and two strikes against the batter.
Earlier this week, a joint session of two Food and Drug Administration advisory committees recommended that Avandia, one of two drugs that reduce insulin resistance, stay on the market with added information about which patients should avoid taking the medicine in order to reduce the risk of heart attacks. The recommendation, based on a careful evaluation of a massive amount of data, focused on whether it was possible to tailor the use of Avandia, which has helped people with diabetes stave off blindness, leg amputations and kidney failure, to groups of patients that might be a higher risk for heart problems.