- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest ABC Items
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 12-18. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Strolling casually through the storied grounds of Indianapolis Motor Speedway this week, Scott Goodyear kept getting stopped by fans clutching a photograph and hoping for an autograph.
A Rhode Island middle school is canceling its long-running "Honors Night" event for exceptional students, because school officials are afraid its "exclusive nature" will make others feel left out.
Thanks to Justin Timberlake and Barbara Walters, ABC is enjoying its second-best week in the ratings so far this year.
One day into the annual week where television's biggest networks reveal their future programming plans and it was clear what the buzzword was going to be: Eventize.
The employment future of Johnny Manziel overshadowed Jack Bauer's return to television.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for May 5-11. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
As "Modern Family" viewers wait anxiously for Mitch and Cam to tie the knot on the sitcom, ABC has announced it will pay for all new marriage licenses and wedding ceremonies to take place at the New York City Clerk's office before 4 p.m. on Monday.
The $7.75 billion deal giving NBC the exclusive U.S. broadcast rights for six Olympics from 2022-2032 is the latest in a long line of American network rights deals with the IOC.