- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Abdalla Alzubedi
He said he has no independent information about Mr. Gadhafi, but said he does believe media reports that his convoy is carrying gold, diamonds and cash - which could be his passport to freedom.
"I don't doubt that they have a lot of money," Mr. Alzubedi said. "They treated Libya like a private estate and their private bank. They could take any amount of money, any amount of gold."