- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Abdel-Bari Zewi
Mr. Zewi said the rebels, who officials have said control at least three planes, launched airstrikes against Col. Gadhafi's troops about 10 miles from the western gate of Ajdabiya.
He said that a fierce battle at the southern gates of Ajdabiya erupted just after midnight and lasted nearly three hours.