- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Abdul Quader Mollah
Latest Abdul Quader Mollah Items
Bangladesh's Supreme Court on Tuesday sentenced to death a leader of the country's main Islamist party for his role in a mass murder during the 1971 war of independence from Pakistan.
Police opened fire on protesters Tuesday as violence erupted in cities in Bangladesh over a war crimes tribunal's sentencing of a key Islamist party leader to life in prison.