- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Abdul Rahim Wardak
Latest Abdul Rahim Wardak Items
Two gunmen wearing Afghan army uniforms killed a U.S. soldier and wounded two others Tuesday, just hours after Afghanistan's defense minister stepped down following a weekend no-confidence vote in parliament.
Afghan officials visiting Washington this week asked the West to have patience with the Afghan war effort.