- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
Glenn Beck is fending off a defamation charge brought by a 20-year-old Saudi Arabian student who was injured during the terrorist bombings at the Boston Marathon, and then accused of being an attacker by the conservative media icon.
Mr. Alharbi said he has subsequently fielded "numerous messages, Internet postings and other communications" that accuse him of being a "murderer, child killer and terrorist."