- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Abdul Rohim
Indonesia's anti-terrorism unit arrested a radical Islamist cleric Monday for alleged ties to an al-Qaeda-affiliated cell accused of plotting high-profile assassinations and Mumbai-style attacks targeting foreigners in the capital.
He smiled as he was escorted under tight security into police headquarters and said: "This arrest is a blessing. . . . I will be rewarded by Allah!"
Mr. Rohim insisted that his father, who went to Ciamis, a district in West Java province, for a preaching engagement, was innocent.