- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Abdullah Bin Abdul-Aziz
In a letter to Mr. al-Bakhit, Abdullah said the new government's chief task would be to "take speedy, practical and tangible steps to unleash a real political reform process that reflects our vision of comprehensive reform, modernization and development."
Abdullah said political reform had been held back by "imbalances and individuals who balked at change."