- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Abercrombie & Fitch
) is an American retailer, currently headed by chairman and CEO Michael S. Jeffries. A&F specifically focuses on casualwear and accessories for a target consumer ages of 18 through 22. The company also operates three off-shoot brands: abercrombie (childrenswear), Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. - Source: Wikipedia
The Situation doesn't usually require a lot of motivation to lose the shirt. But Abercrombie & Fitch wants him to go one further _ the company has offered to pay "Jersey Shore" cast members to stop wearing clothes carrying their brand.
Abercrombie & Fitch is trying to untangle itself from a sticky "Situation."