- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Abercrombie & Fitch
) is an American retailer, currently headed by chairman and CEO Michael S. Jeffries. A&F specifically focuses on casualwear and accessories for a target consumer ages of 18 through 22. The company also operates three off-shoot brands: abercrombie (childrenswear), Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. - Source: Wikipedia
The Situation doesn't usually require a lot of motivation to lose the shirt. But Abercrombie & Fitch wants him to go one further _ the company has offered to pay "Jersey Shore" cast members to stop wearing clothes carrying their brand.
Abercrombie & Fitch is trying to untangle itself from a sticky "Situation."