- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Aberdeen Police Department
Latest Aberdeen Police Department Items
Cal Ripken Jr. announced a $100,000 reward Thursday for information that helps lead to the capture and conviction of the person who abducted his mother a year ago.
The Hall of Fame infielder made the announcement Thursday, a little more than a year after Vi Ripken was taken at gunpoint from her Aberdeen home and held captive for 24 hours. She was returned unharmed. No one has been arrested in the abduction.
The mother of retired Baltimore Orioles baseball player Cal Ripken Jr. was abducted from her Aberdeen, Md., home at gunpoint but located unharmed Wednesday morning in her neighborhood, according to police.