- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Abigail Johnson Items
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
Her name is Naomi, and she has not yet been born. If mom and dad have guessed correctly, she is about 28 weeks old. The pregnancy growth trackers suggest that Naomi is the size of an eggplant, beginning to breathe on her own, and capable of sucking her own toes.
Dr. Bernard Nathanson died last week at age 84 — a towering figure in the pro-life movement, who in an earlier life had been responsible for more than 75,000 abortions, had co-founded what is now NARAL Pro-Choice America and had directed New York City's Center for Reproductive and Sexual Health formerly the biggest abortion provider in the Western world.
Despite vigorous protests from House Democrats, the House of Representatives agreed Friday to eliminate "any and all" federal funding to Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and its 102 affiliates.
As we mark the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, abortion continues to be highly "divisive" — and will always remain so — because of the high stakes of life or death.