- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Abigail Maslin Items
A Capitol Hill man who suffered traumatic brain injuries when he was beaten during a robbery this summer was struck with a bat and a BB gun, a Metropolitan Police Department detective said Friday at a preliminary hearing for two men charged in connection with the crime.
Three people seen inside a car that pulled up to a Southeast D.C. gas station attempted to use the credit card of a man who had been savagely attacked and left unconscious on Capitol Hill only 30 minutes earlier, the man's wife said Tuesday.