- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Aboubakr Jamai
"A woman who lives in the mountains may not know how to read, but she still knows she needs health care, roads and can therefore vote for whoever serves her best interests," he says.
"Washington doesn't want another Egypt. They absolutely want reforms in places where ever it is feasible," Mr. Jamai said. "Today, stability depends on ensuring changes in the regime because people are craving rapid reforms."