- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Abraham H. Foxman
Latest Abraham H. Foxman Items
The hiring of a Jewish filmmaker and civil-rights activist to head a chapter of the nation's largest Muslim advocacy organization is being greeted with caution by pro-Israel advocates.
New York Jets rookie offensive lineman Oday Aboushi, one of the few Palestinian-Americans to play in the NFL, defended himself Friday against a website's article that called him a "Muslim extremist."
John Galliano has been invited by Oscar de la Renta to return to fashion for the first time since the designer's anti-Semitic rant at a Paris cafe was captured on video.
Fifty years ago Thursday, the fourth child from a family of Italian sharecroppers convened a epochal meeting of Roman Catholic Church leaders designed to "open the windows" of the nearly 2,000-year-old institution and let some of the modern world's "fresh air" inside.
It is a revealing and possibly damning bit of presidential carelessness: That would be President Obama's "open mic" mishap with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Hate crimes reported last year by police agencies nationwide were down by 15 percent compared with 2008 and hit their lowest point in 15 years, the FBI said Monday.
There is an awful lot of blowzy thought swirling around the proposed mosque to be raised two blocks from Ground Zero in lower Manhattan. Frankly, I doubt that at any other time in our history, such a debate would be taking place. People would know that when thugs intoning "Allahu Akbar" have slaughtered hundreds of innocent Americans on American soil, it is inappropriate to raise a mosque nearby.
Sensibilities on the trail